Friday 26 September 2008

Cameron Thinks Harman Is Mentally Challenged

David Cameron ... is fretting about a series of bizarrely personal attacks on him by Labour's deputy leader Harriet Harman.

...She had described him as 'the sort of man your mother used to warn you about' and told women voters that 'if he got his wicked way with you - in the ballot box - you'd never hear from him again'.

This is Harriet Harman trying to stip up a fear and hatred of David Cameron because he is a man. Notice how Ms Harman forever seeks to separate men from women in order to garner support from the latter.

... Cameron responds: 'Harriet keeps talking about me in these rather strange and personal terms. I think she rather needs to go and get some help. I am slightly concerned. Her references to me are all about how I am trying to seduce people. You know, I think she should go and have a sit down.'

No comments: